Latest Version: 0.10.7 (Jul. 22, 2018).
Download for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Instructions: Download from the above link and run the installation program.
Download for Mac OS X
- Download and install Mono (5.12.0 or later) for Mac OS X. (Make sure that it installs to /Library/Frameworks/.)
- Download the above zip file and and extract the contained Tanky-Tank.app to your Applications folder.
- Run the Tanky-Tank.app program from your Applications folder. Have fun!
Download for Linux
- Install the following prerequisites onto your Linux distribution, if they are not already installed.
Download the above .tar.gz file and extract wherever you please.
Run the "tanky-tank" executable shell script included in the files you just extracted. Have fun!
- Mono (5.12.0 or later)
- OpenGL (libGL.so.1)
- SDL (libSDL-1.2.so.0)
- OpenAL (libopenal.so.1) (The open-source software implementation of OpenAL for Linux platforms is called "OpenAL Soft".)